Skip to content

Gridiron Hub Forums NFL Who do you want to see in the Super Bowl!?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Tyler Arthur
      Participant

Alright so I’m unbiased as a Raiders fan… And I would absolutely love to see a Saints vs Chiefs Super Bowl this year… I couldn’t even imagine watching as the #1 & #2 in MVP voting face off just one day after the winner is crowned. I’d bet on the over in that game.

Who would you guys like to see face off?

Dave Gibbs
      Participant

Part of me wants Pats-Saints just because it’d be the most miserable combination for the locals in Atlanta

Jordan Metcalf
      Participant

Jags fan here. Honestly anyone but the Pats!

Seahawks fan – couldn’t agree more with Jordan about the Pats. Ideally, Saints vs Chiefs as I don’t think I can stomach a Rams Super Bowl win!

James Platt
      Participant

Chiefs-Rams rematch eould send me over the edge

Jon Beadle
      Participant

Its been a long year and I think we all deserve a Brees v Mahomes 50-47 OT shootout.

Sebastian Sansom
      Participant

Gotta be Pats vs Saints. The two old guys in the league fighting it out. Plus if Brady wins one more he’ll go quietly into the night I hope.

Steve Price
      Keymaster

I don’t support any NFL team, just love watching good teams/players play the game. Maybe that’s why I don’t understand all the Pats/Brady hate. I come in peace when saying this, but what’s wrong with them being successful? Do you not enjoy watching one of the best QBs/Teams/Coaches ever?

Simon Stockwell
      Participant

Surely the best Super Bowl would be watching the best quarterback and coach of all time face off against another great coach and one of the greatest QBs of all time (so not Raiders vs Cardinals)

Patriots vs Saints for a real football nerd would be incredible!

Chiefs Rams would be an amazing rematch.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be <a style="text-decoration: underline; color: black;" href="https://gridironhub.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fgridironhub.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fwho-do-you-want-to-see-in-the-super-bowl%2F">logged in</a> to reply to this topic.
[snax_content]

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Close
of

Processing files…