Britball With The Breens Does NFL – Week 6 by Sean Robert
All odds accurate at time of tip creation and are subject to change
Week 6 selections
Accumulator – 7/2
Well the colts let our accumulator down however the dolphins were a good win at 3/1 odds. Let’s hope we can hit 100% some week.
My Tips This Week
Tip 1: Tampa Bay Buccaneers VS Green Bay Packers – 18th October 2020
Green Bay Packers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|Actual Profit / Loss||£-10.00|
– The packers are undefeated and don’t seem to have got out of 2nd gear yet. They are coming off of a rest week and might get Devante Adams back.
– The Bucs are coming off of an awful loss to the Bears in which they scored 9 points in 3 quarters of football. The defence has been doing a decent job but that hope for a high powered offence just doesn’t seem to be happening.
Tip 2: Jacksonville Jaguars VS Detroit Lions – 18th October 2020
Detroit Lions over Jacksonville Jaguars
– Detroit are coming off of a win against the cardinals and a bye week. They have been decent on both sides of the ball without really finishing teams off so we will see if they continue to improve in that area.
– After a week 1 upset over the colts the Jaguars have really struggled. The rushing of undrafted rookie James Robinson has been a welcomed high but this team is still in trouble this season.
Tip 3: New York Giants VS Washington – 20th October 2020
New York Giants over The Washington Football Team
|Actual Profit / Loss||£6.70|
– The Giants defence has been holding teams to relatively low scoring and offence has been managing to put up points.
– The football team have a really good defensive front but their offence really is struggling to do anything. Alex smith returning is a good feels story however he wouldn’t have enjoyed his reintroduction last week.