Britball With The Breens Does NFL – Week 12 by Sean Robert
All odds accurate at time of tip creation and are subject to change
My Tips This Week
Tip 1: Buffalo Bills VS Los Angeles Chargers – 29th November 2020
Buffalo Bills over Los Angeles Chargers
– The Bills lost to a hail mary before their bye week and were not best pleased about it. Expect them to come out angry on this chargers’defence.
– The chargers have been kept looking good by Herbert and the all-star receiver group. However, their defence and special teams very nearly cost them the game against the jets.
Tip 2: Atlanta Falcons VS Las Vegas Raiders – 29th November 2020
Las Vegas Raiders over Atlanta Falcons
– Even though they are coming off a loss to the chiefs, the raiders look good in all 3 phases. If they continue to put up over 24 points a game that defence will hold most teams.
– Atlanta looked grim against Taysum Hill and the Saints last week. The loss of Julio Jones is huge and could mean Matt Ryan is missing the best wide receiver duo in the game on Sunday.
Tip 3: Philadelphia Eagles VS Seattle Seahawks – 1st December 2020
Seattle Seahawks over Philadelphia Eagles
– The Seahawks finally showed some defence against the Arizona Cardinals and that should scare every team in the NFL because their offence is getting everyone back.
– I don’t know what’s going on with Wentz at the moment. The Eagles Defensive line will always stop people running the ball but the number of turnovers is criminal.