Britball With The Breens Does NFL – Week 11 by Sean Robert
Here are the predictions for week 11. 0 out of 3 in week 10.. I think the NFL was broken last week. Makes it exciting but no use for betting.
My Tips This Week
Tip 1: Tampa Bay Buccaneers VS New Orleans Saints – 17th November 2019
Saints over Bucs
|Profit / Loss||£4.00|
• How in gods name the saints lost to the falcons I’ll never know, but assume they will take it out on the poor bucs this weekend.
• Bucs just waived their former first round cornerback because he was made to look silly.
• Saints offence is usually very productive, expect them to get back to scoring plenty points.
Tip 2: Indianapolis Colts VS Jacksonville Jaguars – 17th November 2019
Jags over Colts
|Profit / Loss||£-10.00|
• Brissett is just back from an injury and the colts offence has been struggling in recent weeks.
• Jags defence is solid, good front 7 to stop the colts running.
• Foles is back to start for the jags this week so expect a better showing from their offence.
Tip 3: Philadelphia Eagles VS New England Patriots – 17th November 2019
Patriots over Eagles
|Profit / Loss||£5.30|
• Patriots coming off their first loss to the Baltimore ravens with a bye week to prepare for the eagles with no Jackson and Jeffrey. Yikes.
• Eagles have been so hit or miss this season, knocking off teams like the packers and bills then losing to teams like the falcons.
• Key is the run game. If the patriots top it they win the game.