Britball With The Breens Does NFL – Week 11 by Sean Robert
All odds accurate at time of tip creation and are subject to change
My Tips This Week
Tip 1: Washington VS Cincinnati Bengals – 22nd November 2020
Cincinnati Bengals over Washington Football Team
– Bengals Offence been a strong point of the team all year, with rookie’s Burrow and Higgins performing as billed.
– The Football team are a mess, and despite an Alex Smith Resurgence they are still failing to put together a complete performance
– Bengals been contenders in all bar 2 games putting in strong performances against teams like the Colts and Titans
Tip 2: Cleveland Browns VS Philadelphia Eagles – 22nd November 2020
Cleveland Browns over Philadelphia Eagles
– Eagles are a shambles Wentz is a Turnover machine, the offensive line are doing nothing to help and the defence can’t stop anything.
– The Browns may have the best 1-2 punch in the backfield with Chubb and Hunt. With a those two able to eat up clock, yards and take the pressure off Baker Mayfield
– Browns have beaten both of their NFC East opponents this year, and I’d expect that to continue
Tip 3: Houston Texans VS New England Patriots – 22nd November 2020
New England Patriots over Houston Texans
-The Patriots are fresh off a signature win over the Ravens and will hope to use that to kick start their season
– The Texans may have a top 5 QB in Watson, but there is not much else around him.
– The Patriots still have a sturdy defence and with no threat from a Texans run game, they can focus their efforts on stopping Watson