Britball With The Breens Does NFL – Week 10 by Sean Robert
All odds accurate at time of tip creation and are subject to change
Week 10 selections
Accumulator – 4.5/1
The Seahawks defence decided not to show up again but this time Wilson threw some costly picks.
My Tips This Week
Tip 1: Arizona Cardinals VS Buffalo Bills – 15th November 2020
Buffalo Bills over Arizona Cardinals
– The Bills offence ripped the Seahawks to bits and their defence held possibly the most dangerous quarterback in the league in check.
– The Cardinals are coming off a hard loss to the dolphins. They didn’t have much of a run game and the Bills defensive front doesn’t allow many yards to running backs.
Tip 2: New York Giants VS Philadelphia Eagles – 15th November 2020
Philadelphia Eagles over New York Giants
– The Eagles are coming off of a bye week and have managed to get some players back off the injury list. They have a very good defensive front so expect them to challenge the Giants up front.
– The Giants are coming off two good performances but their record against their own division isn’t good. They are 4/4 v Washington but only 1/17against the rest of the teams in the Danny Dimes era.
Tip 3: Miami Dolphins VS Los Angeles Chargers – 15th November 2020
Miami Dolphins over Los Angeles Chargers
– The Dolphins are on a roll just now with their defence causing lots of turnovers and their offence changing with the addition of Tua.
– The Chargers play so well but just can’t hold onto a win. Herbert must be wondering what more he can do at this point. (same as last week)