Pursuant to Article 32 of the BAFA Articles of Association, NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the British American Football Association (BAFA) will be held on Saturday 31st October 2020 from 10:00am to 10:45am.
In light of the current restrictions on social gathering, the meeting will be held remotely and a link will be issued with the distribution of the inaugural BAFA Annual Report in the week leading to the AGM.
The Agenda shall be:
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 5th October 2019
- To receive and approve the accounts of BAFA for the financial year ended 31 March 2020
- To receive the inaugural BAFA Annual Report containing
- Chair Report;
- CEO Report and the BAFA 10 year vision;
- Finance and Audit Report;
- BAFCA & BAFRA Reports; and,
- Corporate Governance and Committee Report
Discussion and expansion on the content of the Annual Report will be during the Q&A session following the AGM.
Following the AGM, and in the spirit of inclusiveness of the membership in the running of BAFA, we would invite members to submit questions regarding the administration of BAFA prior to the AGM. The board can then address each individually, or as a group, if there are multiples of the same topic. Please send your question, with a specific topic identified by midday on Saturday 24th October to the Company Secretary Mark Snow at [email protected]
Full statement can be found here!