Following recent scrutiny the 8GL has come under, today they have released a return to play action plan for their member clubs.
Full publication from 8GL below:
All 8GL registered clubs must have the following structures and procedures In place prior to ANY activities being undertaken.
- All 8Gl registration forms up to date
- Appropriate insurance to cover the activity being undertaken
- Thorough hand and equipment hygiene
- Team specific risk assessment of facilities, operating procedures, and planned activities
- Club Covid-19 officer
- Pre-Activity health questionnaire
- Track and Trace Attendance register
Once all minimum requirements are in place, clubs may then undertake the following authorized activities.
- Team training with a maximum of 20 participants (must take place in a separate practice session to any other activity)
- Non-contact only (Single club only non-contact are permitted)
- Outdoor activity only
- Equipment sharing permitted but should be kept to a minimum wherever possible
- Games. tournament or training/practice sessions between different clubs are currently not sanctioned In any form.