Quarterback MAC JONES of the New England Patriots and linebacker MICAH PARSONS of the Dallas Cowboys are the NFL Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Month for the month of November (Weeks 9-12).
245 tickets remaining
OFFENSE: QB MAC JONES, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Jones completed 76 of 99 passes (76.8 percent) for 854 passing yards with seven touchdowns and two interceptions for a 117.2 rating, leading the Patriots to a 4-0 record in the month of November.
- Jones’ passer rating (117.2 – first), completion percentage (76.8 percent – second) and passing touchdowns (seven – tied-fifth) are all rank among the top-five in the NFL since Week 9.
- His 142.1 rating in Week 10 was the fifth-highest single-game passer rating by a rookie quarterback in the Super Bowl era (minimum 20 attempts).
- Jones joins wide receiver Deion Branch (September, 2002) as the only Patriots to win Offensive Rookie of the Month.
- He joins Steelers running back Najee Harris (October) as former Alabama players to earn the award this season and is the first former Alabama quarterback to win the award.
DEFENSE: LB MICAH PARSONS, DALLAS COWBOYS
- Parsons totaled 25 tackles, eight tackles for loss, 6.5 sacks and two forced fumbles in the month of November.
- His tackles for loss (eight – first), sacks (6.5 – first) and forced fumbles (two – tied-second) all ranked among the top-three in the NFL since Week 9.
- Parsons is the fourth Cowboys linebacker to win Defensive Rookie of the Month, joining Dexter Coakley (October, 1997), DeMarcus Ware (October, 2005) and Leighton Vander Esch (November, 2018).
- Parsons becomes the first former Penn State player to win a Rookie of the Month award.
Leave your vote
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%